Site Management is overall a relationship management with in Investigator and Investigator’s team along with management of all site documents and logs. In Today’s Clinical Trial Environment where large trials widely dispersed geographically over many sites there is increased need for speed which is possible by remote data collection and electronic transmission tools. Auriga can very manage multicentric trials with its highly qualifies team and associate partner for capturing the data electronically at sites.
1. Database of 13000+ doctors in India which is growing further. The current zone wise break up is as follows:
|S. No.||Zone Wise||No. of Clinicians Entry|
2. More than 50 Site feasibilities done in the past.
3. Handled a team of 20 + site coordinators & zonal coordinators including recruitment, Training, Placements, delegation of study specific roles & day to day monitoring of study sites.
4. Actively handled sites at Delhi, Meerut, Lucknow, Kanpur, Aligarh, Jaipur & Agra.
5. Hands on experience in crisis management at sites
6. Drafting & financial negotiations of Clinical trial agreements with sponsor approved investigators
7. Therapeutic segments covered:
a) Allergy & Immunology
b) Anesthesia & Palliative care
c) Cardiovascular Disease
e) Endocrinology and Metabolism
g) General Practice
h) Geriatric Medicine
j) Infectious Diseases
k) Internal Medicine
o) Neurological Surgery
p) Obstetrics and Gynecology
q) Oncology, Medical
s) Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
t) Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
v) Plastic Surgery
x) Pulmonary Disease
z) Surgery, General – Thoracic, Vascular, Colon and Rectal, Urology