Auriga’s analytical arm at Delhi is an ISO 9001 unit accredited by NABL (ISO/IEC 17025: 2005) and recognized by Drug control Department Drugs Authority under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act for the analysis and quality control of pharmaceutical raw materials, semi finished and finished products. This analytical unit is ranked amongst the top 5 National Level Laboratories by TUV SUD South Asia through Comprehensive Study done on its infrastructure for Food Testing.
Analytical lab is presently engaged in testing of,
- Pharmaceuticals Raw Materials,
- Pharmaceuticals Finished Products,
- Ayurvedic Products / vegetables Origin,
- Homeopathic Drugs Of Plant / Animal / Chemical Origin Raw Material,
- Cosmetic Products,
- Soap & Detergents,
- Food & Agricultural Products,
- Milk & Milk Products,
- Synthetic Food Colours,
- Water & Waste Water
- Environment Monitoring & testing of Stack and Ambient.
- Building Material
- Ores & Minerals
Our specialization encompasses:
- Analysis of pharmaceutical bulk actives, intermediates and formulations.
- Development and validation of analytical methods.
- Shelf-life estimation for pharmaceuticals and food products.
- Microbiological evaluation, including identification of pathogens in food products.
- Residual and trace analysis for drugs, pesticides and metals.
- Physical and chemical analysis of cement, aggregates, tiles, soil, steels, bricks, cement concrete cubes and mix designing.
- Ambient and stack monitoring for SOX, NOX, CO2, CO, RPM and RSPM.
- Analysis of water as per IS specifications.